Todays episode we speak with Jason Siciliano who is the Creative Director at SquareTrade, and founder of ModernCopywriter.com. WE talk about content marketing, copywriter portfolios, and destroying digital devices for research.
Today we spoke with Mic Pam who runs a digital agency that specializes in e-commerce solutions. Mic talks about the wide range of e-commerce platforms, shifting trends, marketing, and SEO solutions.
11 | Mic Pam: Ecommerce Development, Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce
Today’s episode is all about web accessibility. We have co-founder Michele Landis on from Accessible 360, a company that provides audits, training and remediation help for businesses for people with access needs.
About Michele Landis
- Co-founder of Accessible 360
- Digital Accessibility Expert With Equitable Access Know How
- Public Speaker
- Industry Leader & ADA Policy Strategist
Web accessibility is the inclusive practice of removing barriers that prevent interaction with websites, apps, internet of things, enterprise systems and so on for people with disabilities.
- Quick overview on the field and laws.
- How did you come to get into the field of accessibility?
- Can you speak more to the legality issues?
- Types of devices accessing websites.
- What are some of the main technical issues you’re seeing with sites that aren’t accessible?
- Industries being impacted?
- What are the legal requirements for websites marketing internationally?
- Are there legal resources available specific to digital accessibility?
- Do you recommend companies hire accessibility specific legal teams to address accessibility?
- Accessible 360
- Michele Landis on LinkedIn
- WCAG Guidelines
- Accessibility Insights for Web Chrome Extension
- Color Contrast Analyzer Chrome Extension
10 | Michele Landis: Web Accessibility, Certification, Testing
Todays episode is all about SaaS marketing, featuring real world examples of how SaaS products need to market themselves in 2019. Kevin Indig is a SaaS marketing specialist who joins us and offers sage advice while sharing his wisdom and expertise in the SaaS field.
09 | Kevin Indig: SaaS Marketing and Review Sites
Today we have Neal St. Clair on the show who’s the founder of East of Western. We dive deep into software, running an agency, and he asks the hosts some questions as well.
04 | Neal St. Clair: CMS and LAMP Development
Tom Reynolds joins us today to talk Smarketing and Accessibility. Tom runs The Reynolds Group and specializes in working with manufacturers.
03 | Tom Reynolds: Smarketing
Today’s show features Jeremy Rivera, an SEO expert based out of Nashville. Jeremy lives and breathes SEO and works full time for Raven Tools and also does SEO in his free-time for companies. Jeremy’s figured out how to skip sleeping so he can work 24 hours a day. 😉