Today is a very special episode of Digital Rage, it is our 20th episode. We review all of our episodes and our key takeaways.
Today we talk with Steph Smith about how she left consulting 2 years ago to redesign her life. She’s now a maker and works remotely leading the publications team at Toptal.
Episode 19: Change Your Life, Work Remotely, and Learn to Code with Steph Smith
Today we talked with Jason Reynolds from 3M about content development, SEO, digital engagement and activation.
Episode 18: Importance of Digital Engagement and Activation with Jason Reynolds
Today we are speaking with Jane Lee, co-founder of LaunchPop, about her approach to launching startups and her pitch event to help 10 entrepreneurs with marketing and funding to launch their product.
Episode 17: Startup Marketing with Shopify Jane
On today’s episode of Digital Rage we speak with Rob Taylor from TD Media. Rob has built a SaaS product called Conference Brain that provides a complete conference and live learning management solution.
Episode 16: SaaS Development, Marketing and Scaling with Rob Taylor
Todays episode we speak with Jason Siciliano who is the Creative Director at SquareTrade, and founder of ModernCopywriter.com. WE talk about content marketing, copywriter portfolios, and destroying digital devices for research.
Episode 14: Marketing and Copywriting with Jason Siciliano
In this episode we speak with Ali Cox from Ali Cox & Company about Agriculture marketing, being an olympian, and parenthood.
Episode 13: Agriculture Marketing with Ali Cox
Today we spoke with Mic Pam who runs a digital agency that specializes in e-commerce solutions. Mic talks about the wide range of e-commerce platforms, shifting trends, marketing, and SEO solutions.
Episode 11: Ecommerce with Mic Pam
Today’s episode is all about web accessibility. We have co-founder Michele Landis on from Accessible 360, a company that provides audits, training and remediation help for businesses for people with access needs.
About Michele Landis
- Co-founder of Accessible 360
- Digital Accessibility Expert With Equitable Access Know How
- Public Speaker
- Industry Leader & ADA Policy Strategist
Web accessibility is the inclusive practice of removing barriers that prevent interaction with websites, apps, internet of things, enterprise systems and so on for people with disabilities.
- Quick overview on the field and laws.
- How did you come to get into the field of accessibility?
- Can you speak more to the legality issues?
- Types of devices accessing websites.
- What are some of the main technical issues you’re seeing with sites that aren’t accessible?
- Industries being impacted?
- What are the legal requirements for websites marketing internationally?
- Are there legal resources available specific to digital accessibility?
- Do you recommend companies hire accessibility specific legal teams to address accessibility?
- Accessible 360
- Michele Landis on LinkedIn
- WCAG Guidelines
- Accessibility Insights for Web Chrome Extension
- Color Contrast Analyzer Chrome Extension
Episode 10: Web Accessibility with Michele Landis
Todays episode is all about SaaS marketing, featuring real world examples of how SaaS products need to market themselves in 2019. Kevin Indig is a SaaS marketing specialist who joins us and offers sage advice while sharing his wisdom and expertise in the SaaS field.