Today’s episode is all about SaaS marketing, featuring real world examples of how SaaS products need to market themselves in 2019. Kevin Indig is a SaaS marketing specialist who joins us and offers sage advice while sharing his wisdom and expertise in the SaaS field.
Content plays an important role when your brand has multiple products.
- Technical marketer
- Starting next week as VP of SEO & Content at G2 Crowd
- SAAS marketing expert
- Currently a mentor for Growth at German Accelerator
- Previously head of technical seo at Atlassian
- Previously director of SEO at Daily Motion
- Denny’s responds in real time on Twitter to the massive Facebook & Instagram outage
- Let us know more about your role as a technical marketer
- Some strategies you’ve used in SAAS marketing & growth
- With your new job as VP of SEO & Content at G2 Crowd what will you be up to?
- Can you speak to the company pivot?
- Some challenges you foresee
- How will this change the SEO strategy?
- How was it working at Atlassian?
- We love tools here at Digital Rage, what are some of your favorites?
- What does a SAAS customer of mine need to do to get more traction online, and with review & aggregator sites?
- Adding schema to your website – saw small return in adding this so opted not to go this route
- Schema best for ecommerce
- Isolated landing pages used for learning and resources
- What do your customers deeply care about?
- Interview customers to find out pain points
- Invest heavily into creating content to address pain points